Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is just an observation...

I don't know how relevant this is, but it's something that has me in a perpetual state of astonishment. Twilight may have launched into the mainstream, but there are some REALLY SPECTACULAR SONGS on the soundtracks to those movies. I mean, there's some super trashy stuff on there too, but holy Jesus god! Beck?? BATS FOR LASHES!? Oh Christ, and Florence + the Machine. Wow. I do love a good epic, thunderous love song. EDWARD AND BELLA DO NOT DESERVE MUSIC OF THIS CALIBER. NO.

http://www.box.net/shared/static/1lsayxgh4c.mp3

Of course, you have to buy the whole damn album to get the good stuff, unless you download it illegally of course. And I would never do anything like that. Never. Nope. ::sidles off to Google::

Jenchilla

1 comment:

  1. Deserving or not, I'm sure it was a gamble that they decided to attach themselves to the project. It paid off immensely, I'm sure. If the movie had tanked, it would most likely not have affected them too badly, unless the scene it was tacked on to blew harder than an old lady of the night in a house of ill-repute. In spite of the venue, it's a good way to reach an audience they normally might not have.

    ReplyDelete